Why do companies love working with us to implement HubSpot CRM?
Our CRM Implementation Process
- Identify key stakeholders
- Define business requirements
- Document existing sales processes
- Audit existing technology stack
- Examine data quality
- Define lifecycle stages andﾠlead scoring criteria
- Define custom contact, company and deal properties
- Define teams, permission sets, presets and partitioning rules
- Define email subscription types
- Define GDPR requirements
- Define lead notification and assignment flows
- Define pipeline and deal stage requirements
- Define KPIs and appropriate reports
- Create an app integration strategy
- Clean and import data
- Customize lifecycle stages
- Set up lead scoring
- Create custom contact, company and deal properties
- Set up user permissions and content partitioning
- Create email subscription types
- Implement GDPR requirements
- Create forms and notification workflows
- Set up multiple pipelines and customize deal stages
- Create reporting dashboards
- Connect apps
- Merge duplicate records
- Populate missing data
- Perform a delta migration
- Confirm opt-in permissions
- Test form notifications
- Confirm user permissions and team assignments
- Check data syncing to outside apps
- Topics relevant to sales reps, including how to:
- Enter new contacts into the CRM
- Create a deal and progress it through the pipeline
- Log calls and notes
- Complete or reschedule tasks
- Topics relevant to managers, including how to:
- Add new users to teams and remove/change permissions
- Build custom reports
- Set up process-based workflows
- Structure lead and referral sources
See how we’ve helped our tech clients with HubSpot CRM implementation
CRM migrations can wreak havoc on an organization
Without clearly defined goals, your CRM migration could take exponentially longer than necessary and not end up meeting your company’s needs.
Without buy-in from stakeholders, colleagues will use the system inconsistently and incorrectly.
Without a detailed risk mitigation plan, your data could get messed up beyond repair.
It’s almost enough to make you want to stick with your existing outdated system. Almost.
Set up a robust CRM for long-term success
Partnering with a HubSpot CRM implementation expert is a great way to set organizational priorities, implement processes that work with your sales cycle, encourage user adoption and ensure data is squeaky clean.
Your CRM will be a well-oiled machine that empowers your internal teams to execute impactful campaigns, keeps your sales cycle moving and ensures customer satisfaction is at an all-time high.