Join our fully remote team as our next…
Don’t see a position that’s a good fit?
Bonus points for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.
We Offer Industry-Leading Benefits
Our core values: more than just posters on the wall
These four ideas are the guiding principles for how we act with our clients and co-workers each and every day.
What’s life like at our agency?
Sometimes life happens. Have to leave early for an appointment? Need to put your kiddo on the bus every morning? Got a flat tire on the way to work? Don’t worry about it. We have unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules because, well, life.
We value feedback.
We go beyond the anxiety-inducing annual review and provide ongoing feedback so you always know what’s going well and what could use improvement. This feedback goes both ways…we’re always asking for input from our employees on how to improve our agency, too.
We encourage growth.
Looking for a VP-level title and a company car? Not here. But you will find tremendous career growth opportunities through paid conferences, peer learning, ongoing training and ever-changing technology.
We have fun.
If you enjoy hard seltzer, funny memes and the occasional NSFW joke, then you’ll fit right in here at Kiwi Creative. We work hard, but we laugh even harder. People without a sense of humor need not apply.
Featured Kiwi Creative employees
Emma is a tech marketing pro who loves creating the perfect mix of martech to help her clients streamline their marketing and sales efforts.
Outside of Kiwi, Emma is working on one of many home improvement projects or tearing up some trails in her side-by-side.
With a strong background in B2B communication, Katie is passionate about marketing strategy, project management, and content creation.
Outside of Kiwi, you will find her exploring Cleveland with her husband, reading, writing, or indulging in nostalgic video games with a glass of wine.
A wizard of WordPress and HubSpot websites, Ryan’s also well-versed in SEO and other digital marketing tactics that are crucial to creating a well-rounded website design.
When he’s not in front of his computer, Ryan enjoys being outdoors and spending time with the world’s cutest Golden Retrievers: Layla and Benny.
Why do people love working at our agency?
- I’ve worked here for over eight years for a reason: I love the culture and work environment. Everyone here works hard but loves to have fun and laugh. I never dread coming to work. And you won’t find another workplace with as flexible work hours and unlimited PTO…just saying.Ryan Patterson, Web Developer + Golden Retriever Dad
- After nearly two decades in corporate life, I needed a change. And boy was Kiwi a change—in an amazing way! The collaboration first and ego dead last mentality is awesome and so refreshing. Everyone sincerely wants what is best for our clients.Tschanen Brandyberry, Account Director + Cleveland Sports Fanatic
- As a designer, Kiwi Creative gives me the opportunity and tools I need to push my creativity for clients in the software and tech industry.Jon Allen, Senior Graphic Designer + Comic Book Nerd
- There’s truly no place like Kiwi—from hours/WFH/PTO flexibility, to amazing coworkers and more. Our work is never dull and we take on interesting clients and projects constantly. Your concerns are heard, ideas are valued and everyone helps each other succeed with continued feedback and education.Katie Schooley, Account Manager/Content Specialist + Fun Fact Aficionado
- Kiwi Creative is a wonderful place to work! Leadership actually values work-life balance, I’m not micromanaged, my input and experiences are valued, and neither my coworkers or superiors ever hesitate to jump in and help. The work and clientele can be challenging, but in a good way, where I’m able to think creatively to solve their problems.Emma Washington, HubSpot Director + Daring DIYer
Think you’d fit right in?
Group Halloween costumes? An unhealthy obsession with Slack memes? A love of all things HubSpot and digital marketing? Check, check and check.