Work with our agency via a points-based retainer.
Grow traffic and convert more visitors.
For small organizations looking to get started with inbound marketing basics.
- See what's typically included at 60 points
- Blog posts
- Email marketing
- Social posts
- On-page SEO
- CRM integration
- Lead flows
For growing marketing teams looking to scale with automation.
- See what's typically included at 120 pointsEverything in basic, plus:
- Gated content offers
- Email drip campaigns
- Conversion path building
- Link building
- Live chat
For advanced marketing teams with aggressive growth goals.
- See what's typically included at 200 pointsEverything in professional, plus
- Lead scoring
- Lead nurturing
- Progressive profiling
- A/B split testing
- Influencer engagement
- What are "points"?
For organizations looking for ongoing inbound lead generation and conversion optimization, we recommend an ongoing and flexible level of engagement. That said, we use a point pricing model to ensure clients get the full value of every dollar spent, regardless of how many hours it takes to deliver.
Points represent a fixed unit of value for the deliverables you receive as a result of our work. Points are allocated monthly, giving the flexibility to adjust the tactical plan based on campaign performance and results. Our clients love this approach because you can:
- See exactly where your points are going every month
- Increase or decrease the number of points at any time
- Bank or roll over up to 10% of your points
- Opt-out of the relationship at any time with a 30-day notice
- Reserve 20% of your points for monthly strategy and reporting
- Pre-pay for points in advance of the month’s work while paying media costs directly to the vendor
- Have peace of mind knowing the Kiwi team is working as an extension of your team
- Can I customize my own retainer package?
Of course. All of the sample tactics above are just that…samples. After we’ve had a chance to discover your specific wants and needs, we’ll create a strategy customized to get you the best results possible.
- Do you take on project-based inbound marketing work?
Yes! If you need short-term help with a specific project, we’re happy to provide you with a flat-rate quote for the work.
But for long-term, strategic engagements, a points-based retainer relationship will provide the most value for your tech company.
- How do you kick-off new retainer relationships?
Before we get into day-to-day tactics, we need to make sure you have three very important elements in place: a brand platform, a marketing strategy and a technology stack.
Think you might need one of those foundational pieces? Here’s a short true/false quiz to find out.
True or false…
- Our brand does a great job telling a compelling story that resonates with our unique buyers.
- We have clearly identified marketing priorities with a solid strategy.
- We use marketing automation software, like HubSpot, Act-on, Pardot or Marekto.
Did you answer “no” to any of the above statements? No worries…we offer a series of “pre-retainer” workshops to get you up to speed for inbound marketing success.
Then, we can get started on a retainer relationship.