Like most PaaS solutions, Meroxa uses free trials to drive product sign-ups. The problem? They weren’t seeing much user engagement after initial registration, despite spending thousands of dollars on ads. The company needed a strategic agency partner to elevate their brand and design a website that would better speak to their highly technical audience: engineers and developers.
Working from their existing logo, we created a visual brand identity built around bold colors and modern fonts that matched the organization’s personality. And to keep in line with Meroxa’s passion for inclusivity for all people, we also made sure that all brand guidelines aligned with current accessibility standards.
With this foundation in place, we designed a journey-focused website with the goal of getting engineers and developers to sign up for a free trial. Messaging focused on pain points specific to this technical audience and explained how the platform could solve these issues while saving time and money.
After launch, we revamped their paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads and LinkedIn. This included:
- Adjusting the bidding strategy to maximize conversions to reduce the cost per conversion
- Reallocating budget from competitor targeting to lead gen
- Removing broad keywords that were driving queries not related to the product
- Splitting out keywords into ad groups to increase quality scores and relevancy
A year after launch, the website has seen a 273% increase in sessions and users and a 136% increase in page views that has resulted in 25% more sign ups.
We also saved Meroxa thousands of dollars in PPC spend while simultaneously increase conversions. Over the course of a six-month campaign, we:
- Reduced CPC by 50% to an affordable $3.67/click
- Reduced ad spend by 42%, saving $10k/month
- Increased CTR by 21%
- Increased conversions by 43%