AmpliFund had a great-looking website that was difficult to update behind the scenes. They were forced to write HTML code to get modules to function as expected, which meant an otherwise easy web update was taking hours of time.
AmpliFund sought out a new HubSpot partner who not only could rebuild the back-end of their website while maintaining the same design on the front-end, but also one that communicates clearly and provides a single-point-of-contact approach.
Our development team unraveled layers of complex code and discovered that one all-encompassing module was built rather than using HubSpot’s individual modules. That meant that each time AmpliFund wanted to add or update content on a page, they were challenged to hunt down the correct section to make edits.
Over the course of several weeks, we built new individual modules and rewrote CSS for a smoother back-end experience while maintaining a virtually identical look for front-end visitors.
In the process of fixing technical errors, we took the opportunity to improve a few sections of the website as well. For example, we created a more compact version of the footer and added extra functionality to the blog (related links, next/previous buttons and author links).
After rebuilding the back-end of the website, AmpliFund’s marketing team was thrilled that page edits were once again a simple task.
In fact, by making these updates, we were able to cut their page build time by 50%, saving them hours of time each week.