Current Job Openings
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Currently, we’re looking for a full-time, data-driven Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our close-knit team in Strongsville, Ohio, to work on both client and internal projects.Apply Now
Our Senior Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing inbound marketing and website strategies
- Writing copy for blog posts, content offers, email marketing and social media
- Automating lead nurturing campaigns through HubSpot
- Creating sitemaps, wireframes and technical spec documentation for websites
- Performing website audits and behind-the-scenes technical SEO tweaks
- Setting up and testing PPC ad campaigns
- Analyzing KPIs and generating monthly reports on campaign performance
- Scoping/quoting digital projects
- Managing ongoing client relationships
The right candidate will need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience at an agency and/or in-house software/tech company
- Loads of experience using WordPress and HubSpot
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO and UI/UX
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- Obsession with goal setting and data analyzation
- Confidence to present ideas and make recommendations in front of clients
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
Marketing Intern (Summer 2019)
We’re currently looking to add an outgoing and ambitious Marketing Intern to our close-knit team in Strongsville, Ohio.
There’s a lot to do in the marketing agency world. We’re looking for a self-starter who can bring what they are passionate about to our team. Key job responsibilities will focus on marketing and lead generation, but specific tasks will vary based on experience and expertise.
When it comes to the schedule, we’re flexible. Looking to take a semester off to really dive into an internship? Great! Just looking for part-time while you take classes this fall? Perfect! Want to intern over the course of a year, or more? Fantastic!
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can take initiative, employ good judgment and manage projects from beginning to end.Apply Now
Job responsibilities could include:
- Working directly with the digital marketing director to support client work and our agency marketing
- Taking ownership of social media
- Developing creative campaign ideas
- Creating video content
- Assisting with copywriting and proofreading as needed
- Developing marketing materials
- Assisting with business development and prospecting efforts
- Keeping up to date and informed on new marketing technology trends
Job requirements include:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, videography, journalism, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid intrapersonal skills
- Motivated, innovative and creative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects in any given day
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
My experience working as an intern at Kiwi Creative has been nothing short of exceptional. I am so grateful to have had mentors who have taken the time to guide me through the marketing world, and for always reminding me that my opinion matters, too.
We've got sweet perks.
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.