Current Job Openings
At our agency, the SEO/PPC Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of SEO, paid search and reporting tasks. This person should be a data-driven digital marketer with a passion for testing and optimization who is able to use these insights to offer strategic recommendations.Apply Now
A day-in-the-life of a SEO/PPC Specialist will include:
- Running reports in Screaming Frog and analyzing data within Google Analytics and Google Search Console to prepare website audits in conjunction with the Website Strategist
- Performing keyword research within Semrush and compiling information into an SEO strategy for client and internal use
- Updating SEO-related website content, like tweaking on-page copy and (re)writing title tags, meta descriptions and alt. tags
- Implementing other tactics to increase organic search traffic
- Driving the strategy and technical set up of paid search campaigns within Google Ads (both search and display networks), as well as social platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Working with the Marketing Technologist to create landing pages and forms for gated content
- Designing A/B tests for copy and imagery within paid search campaigns to maximize CTR and minimize CPC
- Optimizing campaigns on an ongoing basis, including adjusting bids, adding negative keywords, implementing Google recommendations and more
- Setting up conversion tracking within Google Tag Manager
- Working with the Marketing Technologist to create reporting dashboards within HubSpot, Google Analytics and/or Octoboard
- Implementing technology for better tracking and reporting, such as Google Tag Manager, HotJar, CallRail and more
- Evaluating metrics on a monthly basis and preparing client reports with strategic recommendations for the client services team to present during review meetings
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 5+ years of data-driven marketing experience
- Expert-level knowledge of SEO and paid search best practices
- Extensive experience performing website audits and setting up paid search campaigns within a variety of platforms
- Moderate experience using popular marketing tools, like Google Analytics, HubSpot, HotJar and more
- A borderline obsession with attention to detail, goal setting and data analysis
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
We offer industry-leading benefits + perks
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
Kiwi is da shit. It's chill AF. Bathrooms have squatty potties. But seriously…I've worked here for over five years for a reason: I love the culture and work environment. Everyone here works hard but loves to have fun and laugh. I never dread coming to work. And you won't find another workplace with as flexible work hours and unlimited PTO…just saying.
Kiwi Creative is the first workplace where I feel truly at "home." It's the best definition of work-family I've ever come across in my career. We work hard to make clients happy, and while we may get testy with each other sometimes, we deal with and forget our issues quickly and we burst out in laughter at the most ridiculous things—just like a real family.
It's rewarding working at a place that actively contributes to your professional growth. From monthly SMART goals to empowering you to make decisions, your opinion and well-being matter.
I love how tight-knit we are as a team at Kiwi. We complete our clients' work and tackle challenges while enjoying many laughs each day. Plus, there are snacks…tons of snacks!
Who We Hire
Even if we don’t have an open position, we’re always scouting out top talent…so send us your resume if you think you’d be a good fit. Bonus points for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.Show us what you've got
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Front-End Developers
- Content Writers
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.