Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Manager
At our agency, Digital Marketing Managers are the primary owners of client accounts, responsible for delivering high-quality digital marketing work while maintaining long-term relationships. The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing strategic recommendations, but also proficient at executing individual tactics.I want to apply!
A day-in-the-life of a Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to create and present digital marketing strategies for clients
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client communications, with the goal of building long-term relationships
- Creating project timelines and monitoring scope creep to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Mentoring digital marketing coordinator(s) and/or marketing intern(s)
- Delegating and managing the delivery of specialized tactical work to a team of in-house and/or freelancers, including graphic designers, website developers, copywriters, etc.
- Setting up and executing on tactics within martech software platforms, including HubSpot, Google Analytics/Search Console, Google Ads, and Databox
- Writing compelling and technically accurate copy for blog posts, content offers, email marketing, digital ads and social media
- Optimizing website content for search engines and on-page conversions
- Analyzing KPIs and generate monthly reports on campaign performance
- Estimating and selling additional services to add value to client engagements
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role at an agency or tech company
- In-depth experience with marketing automation software, preferably HubSpot
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media and UI/UX best practices
- Familiarity with WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- A borderline obsession with attention to detail, goal setting and data analyzation
- Confidence to present ideas and make recommendations in front of clients
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time
- 7.5-hour work days
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Planet Fitness black card membership
- Complimentary snacks and craft beer on tap
- Paid conferences and professional development
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Gift card rewards
- Free parking
- Surprise team outings
- No dress code
Marketing Intern (Fall 2019)
We’re currently looking to add an outgoing and ambitious Marketing Intern to our close-knit team in Strongsville, Ohio.
There’s a lot to do in the marketing agency world. We’re looking for a self-starter who can bring what they are passionate about to our team. Key job responsibilities will focus on marketing and lead generation, but specific tasks will vary based on experience and expertise.
When it comes to the schedule, we’re flexible. Looking to take a semester off to really dive into an internship? Great! Just looking for part-time while you take classes this fall? Perfect! Want to intern over the course of a year, or more? Fantastic!
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can take initiative, employ good judgment and manage projects from beginning to end.Apply Now
Job responsibilities could include:
- Working directly with the digital marketing director to support client work and our agency marketing
- Taking ownership of social media
- Developing creative campaign ideas
- Creating video content
- Assisting with copywriting and proofreading as needed
- Developing marketing materials
- Assisting with business development and prospecting efforts
- Keeping up to date and informed on new marketing technology trends
Job requirements include:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, videography, journalism, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid intrapersonal skills
- Motivated, innovative and creative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects in any given day
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
My experience working as an intern at Kiwi Creative has been nothing short of exceptional. I am so grateful to have had mentors who have taken the time to guide me through the marketing world, and for always reminding me that my opinion matters, too.
We've got sweet perks.
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.