Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Our Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with a Digital Marketing Manager mentor to execute on client marketing strategies through a variety of digital tactics.Apply Now
A day-in-the-life of a Digital Marketing Intern will include:
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager(s) in the implementation of client marketing strategies
- Executing on tactics within martech software platforms, including HubSpot, Google Analytics/Search Console, Google Ads, and Databox
- Writing compelling and technically accurate copy for blog posts, content offers, email marketing, digital ads and social media
- Analyzing KPIs and generate monthly reports on campaign performance
- Other ad hoc projects based on interest and skill set (ex; videography, graphic design, etc.)
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- An in-progress undergraduate degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, or a related field
- At least one previous digital marketing internship
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
We offer industry-leading benefits + perks
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
Kiwi is da shit. It's chill AF. Bathrooms have squatty potties. But seriously…I've worked here for over four years for a reason: I love the culture and work environment. Everyone here works hard but loves to have fun and laugh. I never dread coming to work. And you won't find another workplace with as flexible work hours and unlimited PTO…just saying.
The team at Kiwi is friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere is inviting and comfortable! Job goals and expectations are clear. Leadership is helpful, knowledgeable and encourages ongoing education and professional growth.
Kiwi Creative is the first workplace where I feel truly at "home." It's the best definition of work-family I've ever come across in my career. We work hard to make clients happy, and while we may get testy with each other sometimes, we deal with and forget our issues quickly and we burst out in laughter at the most ridiculous things—just like a real family.
It's rewarding working at a place that actively contributes to your professional growth. From monthly SMART goals to empowering you to make decisions, your opinion and well-being matter.
I love how tight-knit we are as a team at Kiwi. We complete our clients' work and tackle challenges while enjoying many laughs each day. Plus, there are snacks…tons of snacks!
My favorite part about working for Kiwi (other than the incredibly kind and enjoyable team of people), is the flexibility it offers me. I am able to do great marketing work for tech companies while also making sure my kids have me available when they need me.
Who We Hire
Even if we don’t have an open position, we’re always scouting out top talent…so send us your resume if you think you’d be a good fit. Bonus points if for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.Show use what you've got
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Front-End Developers
- Content Writers
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.