Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
Our Digital Marketing Intern will work closely with a Digital Marketing Manager mentor to execute on client marketing strategies through a variety of digital tactics.Apply Now
A day-in-the-life of a Digital Marketing Intern will include:
- Supporting Digital Marketing Manager(s) in the implementation of client marketing strategies
- Executing on tactics within martech software platforms, including HubSpot, Google Analytics/Search Console, Google Ads, and Databox
- Writing compelling and technically accurate copy for blog posts, content offers, email marketing, digital ads and social media
- Analyzing KPIs and generate monthly reports on campaign performance
- Other ad hoc projects based on interest and skill set (ex; videography, graphic design, etc.)
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- An in-progress undergraduate degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, or a related field
- At least one previous digital marketing internship
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
My experience working as an intern at Kiwi Creative has been nothing short of exceptional. I am so grateful to have had mentors who have taken the time to guide me through the marketing world, and for always reminding me that my opinion matters, too.
We've got sweet perks.
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.