Current Job Openings
Demand Generation Specialist
At our agency, the Demand Generation Specialist owns the majority of the marketing funnel for our own company. As a data-driven marketer, you will be in charge of increasing site traffic, converting website visitors into new leads and nurturing contacts until they become an active opportunity for our sales team.Apply Now
A day-in-the-life of a Demand Generation Specialist will include:
- Planning, managing and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline
- Creating impactful nurture programs within HubSpot to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Executing on certain tactical projects (e.g., writing blog posts, designing social graphics in Canva) while also having the ability to delegate specialized work to a team of in-house employees and/or freelancers
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs
- Keeping our CRM (HubSpot) clean and updated, including optimizing lead scoring criteria
- Running our quarterly HubSpot User Group for B2B Technology (USA)
- Leading our annual “state of the industry” survey and report
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 3-7+ years’ of digital marketing experience
- Extensive experience using HubSpot Marketing Hub and basic experience using HubSpot Sales Hub
- Solid knowledge of marketing tactics across all stage of the funnel (SEO, PPC, content marketing, social media, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, trade shows and ABM)
- In-depth experience with popular marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Semrush, etc.
- A willingness to experiment, but also adapt based on data
- Solid digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- A borderline obsession with attention to detail, goal setting and data analysis
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
We offer industry-leading benefits + perks
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
Kiwi is da shit. It's chill AF. Bathrooms have squatty potties. But seriously…I've worked here for over five years for a reason: I love the culture and work environment. Everyone here works hard but loves to have fun and laugh. I never dread coming to work. And you won't find another workplace with as flexible work hours and unlimited PTO…just saying.
Kiwi Creative is the first workplace where I feel truly at "home." It's the best definition of work-family I've ever come across in my career. We work hard to make clients happy, and while we may get testy with each other sometimes, we deal with and forget our issues quickly and we burst out in laughter at the most ridiculous things—just like a real family.
It's rewarding working at a place that actively contributes to your professional growth. From monthly SMART goals to empowering you to make decisions, your opinion and well-being matter.
I love how tight-knit we are as a team at Kiwi. We complete our clients' work and tackle challenges while enjoying many laughs each day. Plus, there are snacks…tons of snacks!
Who We Hire
Even if we don’t have an open position, we’re always scouting out top talent…so send us your resume if you think you’d be a good fit. Bonus points for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.Show us what you've got
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Graphic Designers
- Front-End Developers
- Content Writers
Our Accolades, Accreditations & Affiliations
Think you'd fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments?
Check, check and check.