Join the Kiwi crew as our next…
At our agency, a Content Specialist is responsible for developing content strategies, writing for multiple digital platforms and measuring/improving content performance. This person should be an extraordinary writer who can create conversion-oriented content that’s also optimized for search engines.
A day-in-the-life of a Content Specialist will include:
- Planning, managing and optimizing multi-channel content calendars to both generate new leads and nurture existing contacts
- Researching technical subject matter within the software/tech industry and translating that information into a compelling message for prospects throughout the buyer’s journey
- Writing conversion-oriented content for digital assets, like landing pages, blogs, emails, white papers, social media and more
- Creating brand positioning statements and messaging guidelines
- Working with our SEO expert to research keywords within Semrush and update SEO-related website content, like tweaking on-page copy and (re)writing title tags, meta descriptions and alt. tags
- Editing content for grammar, spelling, tone and brevity (we love “Everybody Writes” by Anne Handley!)
- Coordinating with the design team to create visual assets needed to finalize content
- Publishing content within HubSpot and WordPress
- Identifying creative ways to test and personalize content in order to optimize performance
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance by tracking relevant KPIs across channels…then making adjustments to improve content performance going forward
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 3-5+ years’ of marketing/writing experience, preferably at an agency
- Superb digital writing skills with a sharp eye for grammar
- Solid knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization
- Some experience using HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics and Semrush
- A borderline obsession with attention to detail, goal setting and data analysis
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
Don’t see a position that’s a good fit?
Even if we don’t have an open job that’s up your alley, we’re always scouting out top talent—so send us your resume if you think you’d be a good cultural fit.
Bonus points for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.Show us your stuff
We Offer Industry-Leading Benefits
What’s life like at our agency?
Sometimes life happens. Have to leave early for an appointment? Need to put your kiddo on the bus every morning? Got a flat tire on the way to work? Don’t worry about it. We have unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules because, well, life.
We value feedback.
We go beyond the anxiety-inducing annual review and provide ongoing feedback so you always know what’s going well and what could use improvement. This feedback goes both ways…we’re always asking for input from our employees on how to improve our agency, too.
We encourage growth.
Looking for a VP-level title and a company car? Not here. But you will find tremendous career growth opportunities through paid conferences, peer learning, ongoing training and ever-changing technology.
We have fun.
If you enjoy hard seltzer, funny memes and the occasional NSFW joke, then you’ll fit right in here at Kiwi Creative. We work hard, but we laugh even harder. People without a sense of humor need not apply.
Think you’d fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments? Check, check and check.
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
After nearly two decades in corporate life, I needed a change. And boy was Kiwi a change—in an amazing way! The collaboration first and ego dead last mentality is awesome and so refreshing. Everyone sincerely wants what is best for our clients. Plus, you can’t be in a bad mood when you are surrounded by bright kiwi green walls!Tschanen Brandyberry, Account Executive + Cleveland Sports Fanatic
I love that at Kiwi I’m treated like an independent, capable professional but receive endless support when needed. There’s a great sense of work/life balance and flexibility. However, the most important part of Kiwi is the people. We have an amazing team who crush everything they do but also have a lot of fun in the process. Plus, free snacks!John Corbin, +
I appreciate how tight-knit the Kiwi crew is. We collaborate to complete our clients’ work and tackle challenges that arise while enjoying many laughs and sharing stories each day. We make time for game nights, happy hours and more—oh, and unlimited snacks!Dylan Zsigray, Digital Marketing Specialist + Coffee Connoisseur
There’s truly no place like Kiwi—from hours/WFH//PTO flexibility, to amazing coworkers, to weekly lunch trips to a never-ending supply of jokes, snacks and seltzers. Our work is never dull and we take on interesting clients and projects constantly. Your concerns are heard, ideas are valued and everyone helps each other succeed with continued feedback and education.Katie Schooley, Account Manager + Fun Fact Aficionado
Kiwi is da shit. It’s chill AF. Bathrooms have squatty potties. But seriously…I’ve worked here for over five years for a reason: I love the culture and work environment. Everyone here works hard but loves to have fun and laugh. I never dread coming to work. And you won’t find another workplace with as flexible work hours and unlimited PTO…just saying.Ryan Patterson, Web Developer + Golden Retriever Dad
Our core values: more than just posters on the wall
These four ideas are the guiding principles for how we act with our clients and co-workers each and every day.