Join the Kiwi crew as our next…
Director Of Business Development
At our agency, a Director Of Business Development is responsible for driving the end-to-end sales process for both inbound and outbound leads. The ideal candidate will have experience selling both agency retainers and website projects, as well as brand-new (or cross-sell) HubSpot portals.
A day-in-the-life of a Director Of Business Development will include:
- Identifying target accounts and sourcing new leads within the B2B software/technology industry
- Developing targeted sales sequences to qualify and nurture new and inactive leads
- Declining unqualified leads in a professional manner, referring them elsewhere whenever possible
- Writing and presenting proposals to prospects, then negotiating contract terms and pricing to finalize the deal
- Transitioning new clients over to the account management team
- Working with marketing team members to produce campaigns to increase the quality and quantity of inbound leads
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential clients, industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Attending and/or speaking at new business pitches, networking events and tradeshows
- Refining buyer personas, lifecycle stages, lead scoring and deal pipelines within HubSpot
- Directing sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
This job would be an awesome fit if you have:
- 5-10+ years’ of sales experience at a marketing agency
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot Marketing Hub and Sales Hub
- Mid-level knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Completed HubSpot’s Pipeline Generation and/or Sales Skills Bootcamp
- Experience writing complex proposals for strategic marketing retainers and complex website builds
- The confidence to present ideas, provide professional feedback and make recommendations in front of prospects
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects during any given day
Don’t see a position that’s a good fit?
Even if we don’t have an open job that’s up your alley, we’re always scouting out top talent—so send us your resume if you think you’d be a good cultural fit.
Bonus points for creative cover letters and a serious love of Chipotle.Show us your stuff
We Offer Industry-Leading Benefits
What’s life like at our agency?
Sometimes life happens. Have to leave early for an appointment? Need to put your kiddo on the bus every morning? Got a flat tire on the way to work? Don’t worry about it. We have unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules because, well, life.
We value feedback.
We go beyond the anxiety-inducing annual review and provide ongoing feedback so you always know what’s going well and what could use improvement. This feedback goes both ways…we’re always asking for input from our employees on how to improve our agency, too.
We encourage growth.
Looking for a VP-level title and a company car? Not here. But you will find tremendous career growth opportunities through paid conferences, peer learning, ongoing training and ever-changing technology.
We have fun.
If you enjoy hard seltzer, funny memes and the occasional NSFW joke, then you’ll fit right in here at Kiwi Creative. We work hard, but we laugh even harder. People without a sense of humor need not apply.
Think you’d fit right in?
Team lunches at Chipotle? Matching Halloween costumes? Bocce ball tournaments? Check, check and check.
Why do people love working at Kiwi Creative?
After nearly two decades in corporate life, I needed a change. And boy was Kiwi a change—in an amazing way! The collaboration first and ego dead last mentality is awesome and so refreshing. Everyone sincerely wants what is best for our clients. Plus, you can’t be in a bad mood when you are surrounded by bright kiwi green walls!Tschanen Brandyberry, Account Executive + Cleveland Sports Fanatic
I appreciate how tight-knit the Kiwi crew is. We collaborate to complete our clients’ work and tackle challenges that arise while enjoying many laughs and sharing stories each day. We make time for game nights, happy hours and more—oh, and unlimited snacks!Dylan Zsigray, Digital Marketing Specialist + Coffee Connoisseur
I love that at Kiwi I’m treated like an independent, capable professional but receive endless support when needed. There’s a great sense of work/life balance and flexibility. However, the most important part of Kiwi is the people. We have an amazing team who crush everything they do but also have a lot of fun in the process. Plus, free snacks!John Corbin, +
There’s truly no place like Kiwi—from hours/WFH//PTO flexibility, to amazing coworkers, to weekly lunch trips to a never-ending supply of jokes, snacks and seltzers. Our work is never dull and we take on interesting clients and projects constantly. Your concerns are heard, ideas are valued and everyone helps each other succeed with continued feedback and education.Katie Schooley, Account Manager + Fun Fact Aficionado
It’s rewarding working at a place that actively contributes to your professional growth. From monthly SMART goals to empowering you to make decisions, your opinion and well-being matter.Erin Barr, Website Strategist + Party Architect
Our core values: more than just posters on the wall
These four ideas are the guiding principles for how we act with our clients and co-workers each and every day.