As a growing MSP, WAN Dynamics had all the internal talent to provide cloud and network security services to clients in a world that suddenly found employees working from anywhere. Located in the Midwest, they were seeing new opportunities unfold in other areas of the country and wanted to expand their business nationally.
The challenge? The internal marketing department had just one team member who needed guidance creating a strategy and then building out assets within HubSpot.
To start, we led a branding workshop to solidify the company’s positioning and define their ideal buyers. The resulting brand brief and buyer personas set the stage for a user-focused marketing strategy which we would execute within HubSpot CMS and Marketing Pro.
Since the client had strong coding skills in house, we split the task of rebuilding their website: our team took on the strategy, design and copywriting while their team did the development and content entry to save on budget.
The final product was a website that prospects, current customers and partners could smoothly navigate to find the right information for the right solution. We accomplished this by:
- Featuring dynamic content on the homepage
- Showcasing their thought leadership through prominent blog posts
- Refreshing the resources center with gated and ungated content
- Streamlining services pages
- Showcasing top clients and their success stories
After the website was done, we entered into a long-term retainer focused on inbound marketing for lead gen. Here, we focused on many content-related tactics, including:
- Creating a drag n’ drop newsletter template for customers and partners
- Separating the blog from news articles so thought leadership content would live separately from product release info
- Redesigning collateral and building out gated landing pages
With the foundations of a great inbound marketing program in place, WAN Dynamics is able to build upon our framework for new outreach as their MSP business continues to grow.
Since launch, their website has seen many improvements in Google Analytics, including:
- 118% increase in page views
- 300% increase in mobile views