Careers for marketing-minded professionals in Cleveland, Ohio
Sick of a corporate career? Join our small studio where the projects are rewarding, the coworkers are fun and the walls really are bright kiwi green.
We offer 7.5-hour work days, a casual dress code, quarterly profit sharing, monthly lunch n’ learns, and much (much!) more.
Kiwi Creative is a sweet li’l agency in the ‘burbs of Cleveland specializing in creative marketing solutions for B2B software and technology companies. In other words, we help in-house marketing managers in a variety of tech sectors with all of their branding, graphic design, inbound marketing and website development projects.
(And, not to brag or anything, but we were runners-up in Knock Knock’s “Coolest Places to Work” contest.)
Currently, we’re looking to add a friendly, detail-oriented Account Manager to our close-knit team in Strongsville, Ohio. This person will be responsible for keeping both clients and co-workers on task to ensure the successful completion of projects, as well as assisting with internal inbound marketing efforts.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Defining client objectives and writing succinct creative briefs to kick off new projects
- Ensuring the creative team has the necessary information/assets to start work on new projects
- Taking ownership of projects by establishing project timelines and monitoring that clients and internal staff are adhering to milestones
- Following up with clients to maintain customer satisfaction and facilitate repeat business
- Monitoring and mitigating potential project scope creep
- Checking daily time logs for completion and accuracy, then running monthly project and employee time/budget reports
- Organizing internal files of print samples and client collateral
- Purchasing stock photos, fonts and other design assets
- Quoting, ordering and ensuring accurate delivery of print products
- Issuing monthly invoices in QuickBooks
- Writing proposals and pricing projects for smaller engagements
- Assisting Digital Marketing Director with internal marketing efforts, such as writing content offers, blog posts, social media content, email announcements, etc.
Our ideal candidate will need to have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in an agency setting
- Excellent customer service skills while still being able to stand his/her ground
- Experience managing both print and web projects from start to finish
- Solid writing skills for proposals, blog posts, social media and more
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, juggling multiple projects in any given day
To apply, please email us with the following items:
- Your up-to-date resume
- Short n’ witty cover letter as to why you’d be a great fit for this job/our culture
- Salary/benefit requirements
Sorry, we are currently not in need of slave labor.
We don’t have an immediate need for freelancers, but we’re always collecting resumes for talented graphic designers, website developers and online marketing specialists. Bonus points if you have a flexible schedule and are available for on-site work at our Strongsville, Ohio studio.