Careers for marketing-minded professionals in Cleveland, Ohio
Sick of a corporate career? Join our small studio where the projects are rewarding, the coworkers are fun and the walls really are bright kiwi green.
Awww, shucks: we’re all out of full- and part-time positions at the moment. Check back frequently though…we’re growing all the time!
Graphic Design Intern (Fall 2017)
Do you live and breath InDesign? Feel lost without a Wacom tablet? Love the challenge of creating print collateral from scratch? Then we want you as our next graphic design intern.
Job responsibilities will include:
- designing and/or editing print collateral
- searching for photos on stock websites
- creating icons and other graphics for the web
- assisting with internal design projects
Our ideal candidate will need to have:
- advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- a portfolio that matches the style and type of work we create for our clients
To apply, please email us with the following items:
- a short n’ sweet cover letter telling us why you’d love to be our intern
- a pdf or link to your work
- your availability for the upcoming semester
This is an unpaid internship requiring 15+ hours per week. We’re flexible on scheduling and can work with your career center to provide college credit, if needed.
We don’t have an immediate need for freelancers, but we’re always collecting resumes for talented graphic designers, website developers and online marketing specialists. Bonus points if you have a flexible schedule and are available for on-site work at our Strongsville, Ohio studio.