Our integrated approach to inbound marketing for tech organizations focuses on generating qualified web traffic and nurturing leads throughout their buyer’s journey.
Inbound Marketing Strategy
A well-planned strategy is crucial to making sure all of your marketing efforts are working toward a cohesive goal. Without a clear roadmap, you’re bound to waste time and money on your inbound marketing journey.
Our inbound strategy report often includes:
- Buyer personas: a fictional profile of your ideal customer that goes beyond just demographic information
- Website audit: in-depth review of your website with suggestions for improvement
- Competitive review: an in-depth look at your competitor’s brand and marketing efforts
- SEO strategy: keyword research and strategy to improve organic search results
- Content calendar: topics and timing for producing new content with specific channel recommendations
Publishing relevant, engaging and conversion-optimized content is a challenge in the tech industry. Luckily, our copywriters come from both a technology and marketing background, meaning they know how to balance industry lingo and tech specs with marketing best practices.
Our writing capabilities for lead generation include:
- Content development: downloadable content offers
- Blog writing: relevant and engaging articles
- Email marketing: newsletters or one-off sales messages
- Social media: posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
- Webinars: educational online presentation
Our agency’s roots are in graphic design, so we have years of experience designing for both print and digital channels. Our award-winning creative goes beyond just looking pretty…everything we design is strategic in supporting the key messaging in a visual way.
Our graphic design capabilities for lead generation include:
- White papers
- Social media graphics
- Email templates
- Advertising in industry publications
- Direct mail
- Animated infographic videos
We’re a HubSpot Gold Agency Partner, but we can also work in other marketing automation platforms (Act-On, Marketo, Pardot, etc.) to launch your inbound marketing efforts.
When working with marketing technology platforms, our capabilities often include:
- Conversion path building: landing and thank you pages for gated offers
- Lead nurturing: workflows with automated email sequences
- PPC: Google AdWords, paid social and remarketing ads
- CRM integration: syncing data with Salesforce or other outside systems
- Lead scoring: grading leads on their level of engagement
KPIs + Analytics
How do you know if your marketing is working? One word: metrics.
If you’re overwhelmed by Google Analytics, we can help you define KPIs and then report on your progress each month. This data will help us know where our initial marketing strategy is succeeding and where there is room for adjustments.